Free CE: Migraine Action Plan
A pediatric migraine doesn't have to mean leaving school. See how a CPNP-PC and her colleagues used a Migraine Action Plan© to improve children's access to medication and reduce missed class time. This tested process supports everyone impacted: children, parents, and school personnel.
For CPNs, NPs or those looking for relevant, up-to-date CE learning activities
To view the slideshow, Adobe Flash must be installed on your computer. PNCB does not guarantee compatibility with iPads, iPhones, Kindles, or other devices.
- 1.0 contact hour accredited by NAPNAP which 0 contain Pharmacology (Rx) content (including 0 of psychopharmacology) (including 0 of controlled substances)
- Free module!
- Includes access to content in a media presentation format (un-narrated, viewable online only) and 8 post-test questions
- Successful completion for contact hours is 70% or higher
- Answers due 90 days from order process date. During this testing period you will have unlimited access to log in and out of the module so you may complete it in more than one sitting; only one opportunity to complete the module for scoring is provided. Each question is worth one (1) point. Upon completion, you may view your score report and feedback for each question. One (1) retest opportunity is available to those who generate an unsatisfactory score.
- This module was developed from a recent poster presented at a national conference. While PNCB follows standard editorial procedures for content, we cannot guarantee that the information provided is the most up-to-date knowledge available. Read the full disclaimer.