Primary Care: 2017 Current Concepts
Stay updated on a broad range of pediatric health issues plus emergency preparedness for your practice. Content also includes antibiotic resistance, health care maintenance for children who are refugees, irritable bowel syndrome, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, foreign body ingestion and aspiration, domestic minor sex trafficking, and musculoskeletal injuries.
For CPNPs, NPs or those familiar with Primary Care scope of practice
CE content acceptable for CPNP or CPN recertification.
View Content Outline
Sample QuestionQ. Which of the following meet parameters for a low-risk injury and do NOT necessitate radiographic imaging? SELECT TWO (2)
- $85 for the first Pediatric Update; $75 each additional Pediatric Update within the same order.
- 7.5 NAPNAP CE contact hours of which 1.0 contain pharmacology (Rx) content, (0 related to psychopharmacology) (0 related to controlled substances).
- Answers are due 150 days from order process date.
- 40 questions.
- What references are included?
- Links to 13 online PDF articles or web resources (included/provided) to support answering all 40 questions.
- I like paper articles. Can I buy redundant copies of 13 of the above 13 online article references?
- Yes, for $25 on the next screen. As a reminder, free online access to these articles is already included with your module purchase. Please consider the environment before purchasing this article packet.
A. ankle injury with swelling and tenderness isolated to the distal fibula
B. hand injury with swelling, bruising, and tenderness over the 3rd, 4th, and 5th metacarpals
C. knee injury with swelling isolated to the anterior knee and child can bear weight
D. wrist injury with swelling and tenderness isolated to the distal third of the forearm